Team Shan Articles
Toronto Star (2006)
Medical Post (2008)
Report to the Community CBCF-Prairies/NWT (2012)
Team Shan Online Posts
Cancer Knowledge Network
- No Longer a Caregiver…now what!
- Self Care Breast Health Messaging for Young Women-Team Shan
- Check Yourself…self-care messaging through social media
- Risk Factors for Breast Cancer in AYA Women
- October Series: Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Breast Cancer Screening Series
- Reflecting on Ten Years Making a Difference for Young Women
Cancer Fight Club
Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation
Mass Kickers Foundation
Team Shan guest post
Team Shan regularly shares awareness campaign evaluation results with health care professionals and health promotion colleagues. The success of our awareness model targeting young women with vital breast cancer risk and breast health messages has been presented at regional, national and international professional conferences including: Ontario Public Health Association (OPHA), NWT Wellness Conference, National Conference for Young Women Living with Breast Cancer, World Conference on Breast Cancer Foundation (WCBCF), LIVESTRONG Young Adult Alliance (LYAA), Canadian Association of Psychosocial Oncology (CAPO), IPOS World Congress of Psychosocial Oncology, UICC World Cancer Congress, International Conference on Health Promoting Universities and Colleges (ICHPUC), AYA Cancer Global Congress.
Please contact Team Shan for oral presentation slides.